Bellevue Clubhouse Staff
CEO of HERO House NW
– Executive Assistant, Isabelle has been working at the Clubhouse since March of 2014. She has a Masters and an undergraduate Degree in Business Administration and is a certified benefit planner. She is passionate about working with individuals who are living with mental illness.
Executive Assistant of HERO House NW
– Program Director, Olga started her Clubhouse journey at Vincent House ( Pinellas Park, FL ) after receiving her BS in Psychology from WSU. She has been working for the Clubhouse since March of 2006. Olga loves the clubhouse model and can’t imagine a more wonderful place to be a part of!
– Employment Director, Michael has been working at the Bellevue Clubhouse of HERO House NW since May 2016. He has a Masters and an undergraduate degree in Psychology. Michael spent two years serving the underprivileged in the Dominican Republic, there he learned Spanish and how to make a mean pot of beans. Michael and his wife have two children and a very old cat.
Michael J. Brown Sr.
– Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associate. Matt has been working at the Bellevue Clubhouse of HERO House NW since April 2015. He has a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Pennsylvania. A freelance writer and stand-up comedian in his spare time, he originally came to Washington to farm but stuck around to pursue work in the world of Mental Health.
Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associate
– Supported Employment Associate, McLaren began working for Bellevue Clubhouse in the summer of 2018 after starting her career advocating for the homeless. She has a degree in psychology from SPU and is passionate about mental health and wellness. McLaren is a dog mom to a patchy rescue pup named Benny and has quite the plant collection despite not having a green thumb.
Mental Health Employment Associate
– Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associate, Sarah began working at the Bellevue Clubhouse in the summer of 2018. She earned her B.A. in Psychology from Cal Poly Pomona. After graduation, she volunteered to help deaf children in Mexico. She enjoys backpacking in the Sierra Nevada mountain range during the summers.
Clubhouse Rehabilitation Associate
Seattle Clubhouse Staff
Larry began his career in mental health over twenty years ago working as a staff member in an accredited Clubhouse. He loves running, fishing and finding good deals at thrift shops. Most of all he loves journeying with people living with mental illness as they reclaim their lives. He is currently the COO of HERO House NW.
Gretchen’s nickname at Seattle Clubhouse is “Soul Momma.” She lives and breathes calm transformation through nurturing side by side work in the Clubhouse. With a rare mix of strong character while putting people at ease with unconditional positive regard, Gretchen is the perfect fit for Program Director at Seattle Clubhouse. Gretchen is also known for her good taste and appreciation for the little things that make our Clubhouse beautiful. There’s a rumor that she loves all things related to Star Wars.
Ryan has the gift of Woo. When you first meet him, you might think he’s the nicest person you’ve ever met, and it can’t be genuine. But then you come to realize he’s this way due to an deep sense of gratitude and appreciation for relationship. A person rooted deeply in faith, he exudes compassion backed up by action. Ryan is a bit of a foodie. Warning: Don’t ask him about the benefits of sugar in your diet! Ryan is a Clubhouse Rehabilitation Specialist extraordinaire.