Join Our Clubhouse!
Attendance at HERO House NW is voluntary and is based around your individual needs. The only requirements for membership are that you have a history of mental illness, are 18 years old or older and follow the one rule of HERO House NW: Not to interfere with the rehabilitation and recovery of other members. Membership is free.
It’s easy to become a member. Here’s how:
- Call or email to schedule a tour:
- Have your mental health provider fill out a referral form. (link, see attachment)
- Complete Membership Application (link, see attachment). This provides us with information we are required to collect and give us insight on how we can best assist you. Your information is confidential and will not be shared with outside agencies without your prior consent.
- Attend an Orientation which we can schedule at a time that is convenient for you. You’ll get the opportunity to learn more about our programs, speak to members and staff, complete required paperwork and review the member handbook.
- If you have a guardian, additional paperwork is required prior to the start of participation in the clubhouse.
We hope you will have valuable experiences here which meet your interests and needs. Always remember that our Clubhouses give you:
- A right to a place to come.
- A right to meaningful work.
- A right to meaningful relationships.
- A right to a place to return to.